Sunday, February 11, 2024

Elevator Picture Hall of Fame 2024 – Superbowl of Elevators

 


The Hall of Fame posts are typically some of the more popular blogs in the Colley blog history. We get to see a lot of elevators during the year on our initial visits for pricing or while engineering projects.  Of the hundreds of elevators, and thousands of pictures we look at, these are some of the gems we've seen this past year.

Handle with care – I don’t know if I would be excited to work on this one.  The sign says it all.  This Madison controller forgot to get on the bus from visiting the dungeon of doomed elevators.  Not too many of these left.

 


Creative electrical cover up – This one was kind of surprising; not sure how it passes any inspection but it is there and it keeps passing.  The elevator man needs to check his hair before he turns the disconnect off per NEC article 4 section 17.1.

 


Anyone see my ladder? – I would have to think there was a better place to stick the ladder.  Was the building’s electrical vault room filled up with shopping carts?

 


You can’t see me – Dear shop/warehouse – I need 12 rolls of electrical tape

 


American Dream Dusty Rhodes – I was always surprised by how Dusty Rhodes got called the American Dream.  This was his maintenance stop.  I would rather visit his son's route, his son wrestled under the name GOLD DUST.

 


Zip ties and electrical tape – Send one more roll of electrical tape and a bag of zip ties.  Do I want any hardware?  No, I got it.

 


If you have any questions or would like additional information feel free to contact me at CraigZ@colleyelevator.com or 630-766-7230 ext. 107.

No comments:

Post a Comment